Fall 2021 Haute Couture Fashion Week Report
From Heuritech's Analysis
- Ready-to-wear trends in the realm of Haute Couture
- Fashion as an artistic medium with theatrical collections
- Growing presence of menswear looks in Haute Couture
Heuritech's fashion experts analysed all of the runway shows of Paris' Haute Couture week to highlight the top trends that emerged for the Fall 2021 season compared to last year.
HEAR WHAT BRANDS THINK ABOUT OUR REPORT:
"Thank you for the follow up and sending it to me! This was really interesting and insightful"
- Jessica Rhoads, Anthropologie
"I appreciated the diversity of themes, but how each theme had cohesion ("Blooming Nature" and "Sleek Futurism" were two I hadn't seen yet)"
- Charles Wilson, New Balance