Menswear Fall Winter 22'
- A combination of vintage outdoor references with a contemporary twist
- An elegant aesthetic recalling the Dandy archetype
- Blurred lines between the pre-conception of gendered vestiaires
This fashion weeks report includes trend forecasts for Fall/Winter 2022 compared to this year, along with qualitative insights to summarise all of the highlights from the men’s FW22 collections.
They are already using this report:
What brands think about our report:
"Thank you for the follow up and sending it to me! This was really interesting and insightful"
- Jessica Rhoads, Anthropologie
"I appreciated the diversity of themes, but how each theme had cohesion ("Blooming Nature" and "Sleek Futurism" were two I hadn't seen yet)"
- Charles Wilson, New Balance