Fashion in China
- The current state of the fashion market in China
- How brands are adapting their strategies to target the Chinese consumer
- Trends for Winter 20 and Spring 21
Wednesday 16th of September,
14:00 CEST Time l 13:00 BST Time l 8:00 EDT Time
Join Heuritech and Luxurynsight for a deep dive into the current state of the fashion market in China, how fashion brands are adapting their strategies for Chinese consumers, and trends for Winter 20 and Spring 21. This webinar will explore the richness of oriental culture by analysing the Chinese consumer between sophistication and sustainability and understanding cultural roots embedded within colors and fabrics.
By harnessing the power of data and artificial intelligence, Heuritech and Luxurysnight come together for the first time, unveiling key data-driven insights to make your business decisions with confidence.
Speakers for Heuritech:
- Tony Pinville, CEO
- Marion Tessier, Market Intelligence Lead
- Qing Xie, Fashion Analyst
Speakers for Luxurynsight:
- Jonathan Siboni, CEO
- Manon Hu, Head of China Business